Based in Córdoba, Argentina
24 Feb, 2017
The Biumbis is a VR action arcade like shooting game in which the player controls a flying Biumbi with the movement of his/her head and shoot with the controller. As the player fly through the levels, must eliminate all the poisonous enemies, cleaning the pollution they leave behind. Fly through a world full of wonder. Beware of the obstacles ahead. Help our friends save the day. And wash away all the evil in the land of The Biumbis.
Once upon a time, three young Biumbis were racing through the woods. The clumsiest of them crashed and set a chain reaction that awaken an evil long forgotten race of mean and toxic beings. This catastrophe unleashed a destructive contaminating force which began to kill all plants and creatures of the Biumbis world. Now our three cute friends have the mission of restoring peace and cleaning up the mess.
- Beautiful art style.
- Simple but powerful message.
- Fun and engaging gameplay making you feel like you are flying.
- Amazing music.
The Biumbis - Review 1 YouTube
The Biumbis - Review 2 YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for The Biumbis. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Nomination Indie Prize - "Best Kids & Family Game"." Casual Connect 2016 - San Francisco
- "Nomination Indie Prize - "Best VR Game"." Casual Connect 2017 - Berlin
- "Nomination 13th IMGA - "Best Mobile Game"." IMGA Global GDC 2017 - San Francisco
- "THE BIUMBIS: CARTOON-STYLE VR THAT WON’T MAKE YOU SICK"
- , Gamesauce
- "Despite being built with children in mind, that doesn't mean that all ages can't have fun with The Biumbis, as players use their heads to control one of a variety of Biumbi characters as they fly through the air dodging and defeating enemies en-route to the magical seed at the end of the stage."
- Simon Drake, The Virtual Report.biz
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
3OGS is a game development company located in Córdoba city. The studio currently has three experts in game development with over 8 years of experience in the field, performing outsourcing for customers from Argentina and foreign countries; Also leaving its mark with in house products. 3OGS is known for its relentless pursuit of innovation and responsibility to their customers, actively developing quality products, thus applying the commitment that characterizes and makes the company an important reference point for the sector in the country.
More information on 3OGS, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Biumbis Credits
Game Designer - Programmer
Level Desinger - Art Director